Installing a Temporary Fence Rental
Installing temporary fences is a great way to keep the property or buildings safeguarded whenever construction is taking place. Temporary fencing isn’t cheap nowadays, and if you plan on renting one, you should know how rental fences work and the steps in installing them.
Important reminders when installing temporary fences:
• You got to have sandbags
• Brackets to tie it all together for better stability.
• Windscreen for fences if you want to cover the area you will construct. It is also essential to have your fences covered up by windscreens to have added protection and privacy to what you are doing.
• Sandbags are essential to keep your fencing base intact. Ensure that the sandbag is heavy enough so that when the wind blows, the fence won’t tumble down easily.
• Brackets should keep the entire fence together to keep the foundation strong.
• As we’ve mentioned, rental fences aren’t cheap; they cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
• Depending on how long the rental fences are used, it is essential to keep an eye on brackets and links to hold the entire thing together. This is to ensure that it is efficiently anchored into the ground with your heavy sandbags and clamps are nice and tight.