5 Questions to Ask Before You Hire An SEO Company
Could your business use a boost? Then consider hiring an SEO company for all of your online content marketing needs.
An Seo services company can do everything from write search engine optimized articles to create blog posts around the specific keywords that your company wants to rank for.
Unfortunately, a lot of SEO companies get a bad rep due to the nature of SEO content creation. There is a lot of poorly written SEO content out there. And that can hurt your company more than it can help it.
If you are considering hiring an SEO services firm, be sure to consider the following
- What is their writing like? Ask if you can see some samples of the SEO articles they have written, so you can see what the quality is like.
- Do they focus on quality or quantity? Some SEO companies focus more on getting tons and tons of articles written, and do not worry so much about the quality of those articles. Quality matters. Content is king.
- How many writers do they employ? You want to make sure the SEO service company you hire has a good amount of writers available. Otherwise content could get backed up and you will never see your articles.
- Do they choose strong keywords? You likely know the words your company wants to rank for. Before you share those words with the SEO service firm you want to hire, ask them to provide you with a list of keywords first. Then you can compare their lists to yours.
- Do they have a full time staff? Sometimes an SEO company is completely freelance, which is fine, except someone needs to be managing the process. When an SEO firm does not employ a full time staff of some kind, that could be a red flag.
Using these five tips, you can find your business an amazing SEO content company to help you spread your reach and the word about your company, products and services. Helpful info also found here.