When You are Thinking of Expanding your Business, Think of Austin Texas
Thinking about looking for commercial real estate austin, TX? Here are a few interesting facts you might want to know as you shop the Austin real estate market!
1. As far as the office market, Austin has over 78 million square feet of office space inventory.
2. Besides nearly a hundred biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, Austin is also home to a large number of technology companies.
3. The first public housing project in the United States was built in Austin.
4. Austin, TX was first incorporated in 1839, but it was first settled four years earlier in 1835.
5. A festival called the SXSW Festival is held annually in downtown Austin, and over 90 venues and 2000 performers are featured there.
Considering all of these facts, it seems like commercial real estate austin would be a very lucrative investment. However, it also seems like cheap office space would be difficult to come by. But this is simply not the case, especially if you have a commercial real estate agent working with you to help search for office space and find your ideal Austin office space.
Or, if purchasing office space doesn’t appeal to you, there is always the option of finding space for lease or office space for rent. There are many options for expanding your business to the Austen area, and it is never too late to start looking!