Top Five Reasons To Relocate to Miami and Buy a Luxury Home
Do you know where the name Miami comes from? It was named after the Native American tribe the Mayaimis who lived there in the 17th or 18th century.
In spite of the recent housing market crash, or possibly as a result of it, the Florida and specifically Miami luxury real estate market is experiencing a boom. With so many buyers being kept out of the market as a result of recent foreclosures and bankruptcies, those in the market for luxury beachfront homes for sale are at an advantage.
Here are the top five reasons for relocating to the Miami area and purchasing luxury real estate.
1. Are you an Art Deco fan? Then you are in luck because Miami Beachs Art Deco District has the Worlds largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world housing over 800 buildings.
2. Though there is a luxury real estate boom in Florida at the moment, prices are steadily increasing so the time to buy is now before you miss out on your chance.
3. Are you a history buff? Then it may excite you to learn that the very first suntan lotion was invented in Miami Beach by a pharmacist in the mid nineteen forties.
4. Are things like education, entertainment, fashion, culture, commerce and finance what tickles your fancy? Then Miami is the place for you. They placed seventh among US cities for all of those things.
5. If the draws of Miami beach do not appeal to you, why not try Coconut grove real estate? Or maybe even Coral gables homes for sale. Both areas are perfect for growing families, and the Coconut Grove luxury real estate is close to great schools and plenty of places to keep the family entertained. This area is far enough away from the city of Miami that the busyness of the city is not at your doorstep, but theme parks and more are just few hours drive away. It really is the best of both worlds.
This boom is too good to last very long, so get in on the action before you lose your chance!